Helping local businesses to find and compete for local opportunities
Gateshead Connect is a new business support service which aims to help local businesses benefit from procurement opportunities offered by Gateshead Council, our contractors and partners, and ongoing regeneration investment.
By focusing on supporting local procurement, Gateshead Connect aids local wealth through the creation, retention, and protection of jobs and recycling spend in the local economy.
What does this free service offer?
- Information on tender and contract opportunities
- Improve the tender readiness of local suppliers through early intervention and early engagement
- Workshops and 'Meet the Buyer' events
- SME access to opportunities from buyers committed to increasing local procurement
- Support for buyers to find local subcontractors and suppliers to meet their local procurement targets
- Integration with other national and local business support services
Interested organisations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org